In 1923, the Bureau for Architecture, Industrial Construction and Surveying, a successful
company founded by licensed architect Mihajlo Plavec and licensed civil engineer
Aleksandar Schumacher, was built on the site. Plavec and Schumacher marked the expansion
of construction activity in Novi Sad in the period between the two world wars, during which
the city was parcelized, and new urban settlements, including Great Liman, to which today's
District belongs, were set.
Today's Biro is intended for business premises in the field of cultural and creative industries.